Whether you own a small business, or want to form a new business in California,
you can count on the
Blackwell, Santaella & Jahangiri LLP for sound counsel and assertive representation throughout the life of
your business. Planning for business transitions in advance can help avoid
legal complications and save you mental anguish and expense, which can
run into thousands of dollars. To help you avoid costly business litigation
in the future, we can guide you through your legal concerns, from business
formation to contract matters.
When disputes arise or a contract is breached, we will aggressively advocate
your interests in negotiation and business litigation. If you have been
sued over a business dispute, such as breach of a contract, money due
or any other business related matter, call us to discuss your case. If
you believe that you may have a case against someone who owes you money
or someone who wrongfully backed out of a deal we can also help you.
We have been practicing business litigation for almost ten years in most
San Francisco Bay Area counties, including Alameda, Contra Costa, San
Mateo and San Francisco, as well as Solano and San Joaquin counties. We
have a strong track record of success in courts and are able to get good
settlements for our clients.
- Formation of Corporations, Partnerships and LLCs
- Shareholders/Members Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Corporate Record Maintenance
- Issuance of Common and Preferred Stock
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Purchase, Sale or Transfer of a Business
- Corporate and Partnership Dissolutions
- Commercial Transactions
- Contract Review and Drafting (including home improvement and other construction
- Franchise Agreements and Counseling
- Trademark Registrations
- Licensing and Intellectual Property Agreements
- Non-disclosure, Non-competition and Confidentiality Agreements
- ABC/Liquor Licensing Issues
- Business Litigation
- Breach of Contracts
- Collection Actions
Contact Blackwell, Santaella & Jahangiri LLP today!
Our primary focus is building long-lasting client relationships, based
on competent representation and a commitment to results and effective
communication. At Blackwell, Santaella & Jahangiri LLP, you will never
be left in the dark. We are committed to being accessible and approachable
with our clients.
Contact a San Ramon business litigation lawyer from Blackwell, Santaella &
Jahangiri LLP today for more information.